Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Inspired. Wanted. Needed? Craved!

So, I've been kinda down as of late. There are just SO many things that I love and want to do...things that inspire, want, crave...and ultimately don't need. And as this is a time of financial burden the need for restraint is crucial. But I still get the magazines and catalogs and I lust.
To make me feel more as if I am getting a dose of those things I crave, I have decided to start making a collection of things that I love and want. Things that inspire perhaps a future purchase, a cheaper option, or even sparks a little inventive building of my own.
So, here I start this little inspiring wall of longing.
First off are the things that I look at every time the catalogs come from my local chain stores that I like to walk through, Pier One and Crate and Barrel:

And then there are those things that I think I will never be able to afford, but could never bring myself to pay that much for even if I did. They should change the name of Luxe Magazine to Lust Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment