Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm no fan of Donnie & Marie but...


as the song goes... 
"I'm a little bit country
And I'm a little bit rock 'n roll
I'm a little bit of Memphis and Nashville
With a little bit of Motown in my soul
I don't know if it's good or bad
But I know I love it so
I'm a little bit country
And I'm a little bit rock 'n roll"
 
and so I let it inspire my dress today with one of my favorite
scarfs & pins juxtaposed with my distressed jeans & classic
black hi-top cons.
 Check it here:
 
 
 
And of course, a little bit of what I call Rodeo
jewelry. 
 The first one my mom bought me at the first rodeo I worked
 a stand at:
 
And this second one is one my youngest brother bought me
 years ago in some ol' country store. 
 
 
 This inspired ensemble is brought to you by my boredom 
and too much time. Also, my recent stint of listening to my
 old CD's. 
 
Ohh, I almost forgot...this perfectly goes with how I feel today:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment